Thursday, July 8, 2021

Two for Thursday Christmas in July Card

Here's a Christmas in July card for two challenges.

 First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#493 here.

And then it's also for The Paper Players#548 Theme-Stars and/or Stripes, here. I went with stars and stripes, just not for a 4th of July theme, rather a Christmas theme.

Tidings and Trimmings is the stamp set with it's coordinating Christmas Trimmings dies and some Heartwarming Hugs DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Tidings & Trimmings

Papers:  WW, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Heartwarming Hugs DSP

Inks: Real Red

Accessories: Christmas Trimmings dies, Wonderful Gems,Stampin dimensionals




Product List

3 comments:

Amy O said...

I love these pretty Christmas stars and the traditional colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Nancy said...

This is a pretty Christmas card, Jennie. Love the centered striped panel and the subtle stamped background. I didn't even think of Christmas when I started my card. Super idea and well done! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Jennie, you have officially made me want to crank up the a/c, grab a cup of cocoa and get started on my Christmas cards! Great take on the sketch and I love how you combined the stars and stripes. So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!