Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Adventure Card for Two Challenges

 

This adventure card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the colors at Just Add Ink#608 here. The colors to use are Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Basic Gray.

And then it's for the Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge#391 here. I see these colors in this inspiration photo!! And I created a little sunset lake scene like the photo too!

Oceanfront and He's All That are the stamp sets with some Gingham Cottage DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Oceanfront & He's All That

Papers: Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray, Gingham Cottage DSP

Inks: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray, Coastal Cabana

Accessories: All That dies, Rectangle Stitched dies, Stampin dimensionals







Product List

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great abstract sunset that makes me smile. Chantell Just Add Ink

Jenny Engelke said...

Ahhhh, I love your card so much Jennie!!! That sentiment is absolutely perfect for the challenges! Thanks for playing with us at HSS!

Stampin Expressions said...

Jennie this card is just beautiful! I love how creatively you used the oceanfront stamp set! I have wanted to get this stamp set and now you have sold me! The scene you created is spot on with the inspiration board. Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Jennie, what a lovely interpretation of both challenges and most importantly our challenge at HSS. So glad you opted to join us this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT