Sunday, June 26, 2022

Celebrate This Card for Two Challenges

It's time to play at The Paper Players again! 

This week it's a sketch for The Paper Players#597 here.

I've combined that with the colors for the Color Throwdown#698 here.  The colors to use are red, pink, yellow and green and I went with Real Red, Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz. I must play with any challenge that includes red!!!

Hello Ladybug and Happy & Heartfelt are the stamp sets with some Gingham Cottage DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Hello Ladybug & Happy & Heartfelt

Papers: White, Black, Real Red, & Gingham Cottage DSP

Inks:  Black, Real Red, Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz

Accessories: Adhesive Backed Hexagons, Ladybug Builder punch, Basics Embossing Powders, Stampin dimensionals, Heat Tool



Product List

8 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, I love this ladybug! Your gingham background sweet yellow flowers are perfect to showcase the sweet ladybug. Love the sentiment, too!

Cindy Beach said...

Yes, Jennie, I am so in love with RED too! I love the gingham and floral combination! A fun and happy card and a great take on the sketch!

Broni said...

What a cute summertime card!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Christy Lynn said...

Such a cute ladybug card, Jennie! Red is my kiddo's favorite color, so I'm always looking for color combinations using red for my scrapbook layouts, ha! Great use of both the sketch and the color challenge.

laurie said...

Love the ladybug....cute card!

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Jennie! The floral and gingham papers look awesome together. What a great job combining challenges!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is so fun Jennie! I love the big gingham pattern in the background and the fun scripting of the sentiment (I will miss this set!) Both perfect accompaniments to your sweet ladybird!

Jaydee said...

I love your little ladybug - such a perfect summer card and a great use of the sketch
hugs
jaydee