Friday, June 10, 2022

Charming Sentiments Thank You

 

This thank you mixes new stamp sets with retiring DSP.

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#474 here.

And then it's also for SUO Challenge#303-Flowers, here.

Charming Sentiments and Simply Fabulous are the stamp set with some retiring, Abstract Beauty 4 by 6 Specialty DSP.  

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Charming Sentiments & Simply Fabulous

Papers: White, Night of Navy, Abstract Beauty Specialty DSP

Inks: White Craft, Crushed Curry & Just Jade

Accessories: Adhesive Backed Hexagons, All That Dies, Sentiment Silhouettes dies, Basics Embossing Powders, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

3 comments:

Heather said...

So pretty, Jennie - you're making that DSP grow on me, sigh, lol. Such a happy card! Thanks so much for playing at SU Only!

angelstamps said...

I love that DSP and how gorgeous it looks on cards. I'm definitely going to miss it. Thanks for playing at SU Only!

Christy Lynn said...

I hadn't thought of using Simply Fabulous with that patterned paper, but they do coordinate beautifully! Great job with the sketch and our flower challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!