Thursday, June 16, 2022

Your Biggest Fan Father's Day Card

 

I need a few more Father's Day cards so I made this one with the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#540 here. 

Your Biggest Fan is the stamp set with its coordinating Sports Event dies and Hey Sports Fan DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Your Biggest Fan

Papers:  Vanilla, Night of Navy and Hey Sports Fan DSP

Inks:  Night of Navy and Poppy Parade

Accessories:  Sports Event dies, Resin Stars Embellishments, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

I love how you used tickets to make the two layers. The colors and patterns are great for a Father's Day card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kim S said...

This is SO cute! I love the combination of the papers, the tickets and the little stars! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.