Monday, June 13, 2022

Cottage Wreaths Card

Here's a sneak peek from the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog.

It uses the Cottage Wreaths stamp set and its coordinating Country Wreaths dies. It's also for two challenges.

First, I've used the Fusion Card Challenge-Wheel Wreath, here. I went with both the sketch and was inspired by the photo with the wreaths.

And I've paired that with the colors at the Color Throwdown#696 here. The colors to use are craft, cream and green. I went with Crumb Cake, Garden Green and a bit of Very Vanilla. I thought this was perfect for to pair these two!! And thought of the Heart & Home DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Cottage Wreaths & Hello Ladybug

Papers: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Heart & Home DSP, Gingham Cottage DSP

Inks: Crumb Cake and Garden Green

Accessories: Country Wreaths Dies, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Rectangle Stitched dies, Layering Circles dies, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your earthy wreath design! You totally rocked both the Fusion and the CTD challenges! Thanks for joining us!

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet wreath! Such a pretty card! Glad you shared it at Fusion!