Sunday, June 5, 2022

Brewed for You Birthday Card


It's time to play at The Paper Players again! It's The Paper Players#594 here.

It's Anne Marie's Theme Challenge of food and/or beverages. I thought of the Brewed for You stamp set and it's coordinating Brewed Dies.

I paired those with some Heart & Home DSP and some Design a Daydream DSP.

I've also used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#473 here.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Brewed for You

Papers: White, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Heart & Home DSP, Design a Daydream DSP

Inks: Basic Gray and Daffodil Delight

Accessories: Brewed Dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Rectangle Stitched dies, Layering Circles dies, Stampin dimensionals



The Paper Players Design Team







Product List

8 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What a cute card, Jennie! The single frothy mug looks fabulous against these papers and the stamped background you created. I love this layout. Have a wonderful week!

Ida said...

Nice masculine card. The layout is great and I like how you used the mug to create a background as well for your card.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

That frothy jug of beer is very inviting Jennie - love the cute custom background you created too!

LeAnne said...

What a great color palette for your brewski! Love that woodgrain paper but I really like how you stamped the background panel!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, there is nothing like a cold beer on a hot day. Such a fabulous masculine card. I love the background and the wood grained circle!

Christy Lynn said...

Great masculine card, Jennie! Love the gray background, it really makes the yellow pop. I love that you and Ann used the same stamp set for this challenge and your cards look totally different!

Cindy Beach said...

A great card, Jennie! I love the mix of papers you used to set off the frothy brew!

Jaydee said...

OK, I was tempted seeing Ann's card - now I'm convinced! Thanks for enabling me, Jennie. Fabulous card
hugs
jaydee