Sunday, June 12, 2022

He's All That Birthday Card

 

It's time to play at The Paper Players again!

It's The Paper Players#595 here. It's a color challenge to use Real Red, Pacific Point and Whisper White. My all-time favorite color is red, so I'm excited to play!!

I've paired these colors with two other challenges.

I've used the sketch at Inspire Create Challenge#118 here.

And then it's also for Make the Cards Challenge#56 here. It's a Theme Challenge to make a masculine card.

He's All That is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: He's All That

Papers: White, Real Red, Pacific Point, Regals 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: Real Red and Pacific Point

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, All That Dies, Blossoming Happiness dies, Stampin dimensionals



Product List

7 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, I just love this FUN card. Your classic car is just perfect and this is a fabulous card for any guy! Thanks for rocking my color challenge this week!

laurie said...

Love the way you used the challenge colors and that car is awesome!

Christy Lynn said...

Great card, Jennie! Love the red, white, and blue with the classic car image. My brother and my dad are both nuts for cars so I'm sure I'll be CASE-ing your card soon :)

Ann Schach said...

What a wonderful masculine card, Jennie! What a perfect way to showcase the challenge colors! I LOVE that car!

Jaydee said...

Fabulous masculine card, Jennie. I love the mix of DSPs and all those fabulous layers
hugs
jaydee

Anna said...

What a stunning card. I love the colors! Thank you so much for sharing your work us at Make the Cards Challenge and we hope that you can join us again soon.
Anna, Design Team
(I'm sorry that this was late-I thought I had commented on your card, but it obviously didn't go through.)

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love that you chose to go with something other than a patriotic card with these colours Jennie - I think the colours give your masculine card quite a youthful feel. Love it!