Sunday, December 18, 2022

Christmas Card with 2023 Sneak Peeks!


Here's a Christmas card with some sneak peeks of some 2023 goodies!

I've used some of the new, Dandy Designs DSP from the January 5- February 28,2023, Sale-a-Bration catty. This can be earned for free with a $100 order. It's an awesome pack of 48 sheets of 12 double-sided designs. I can see myself using this a lot in the coming weeks and months!! There's also some new embellishments from the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog called the Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins.

This card is for two challenges.

First, it's for the sketch at Sketch Saturday#716 here.  I've also used something new, the DSP and embellishments!! I just found this blog and am excited to be playing!!

Second, the colors are for the Color Throwdown#723 here. The colors to use are gold, pink and ice blue. I went with gold, Blushing Bride and Balmy Blue. I was also inspired by the trees in the pic.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Trees for Sale

Papers: White, Balmy Blue, Dandy Designs DSP

Inks: Balmy Blue, Blushing Bride, Versamark

Accessories: Metallics Embossing powders, Double Oval punch, Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

1 comment:

Broni said...

Love your sweet little trees!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week! Merry Christmas!