Monday, December 12, 2022

Peace Joy and Love


This Christmas card is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Inspire Create Challenge#131 here.

Second, the colors are for the Color Throwdown#722 here. The colors to use are red, black, green and gold. I went with Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green, using the Celebrate Everything DSP as my inspiration.

Third, it's for the Paper Craft Crew#496 here. It's a tic tac toe challenge and I went across the middle row with circles, die cuts and ribbon.

Inspired Thoughts is the stamp set with some Celebrate Everything DSP.

Here's my recipe:


Stamp: Inspired Thoughts

Papers: White, Poppy Parade, Celebrate Everything DSP

Inks:  Poppy Parade

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, 1/4 inch Gold Shimmer ribbon, Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins, Stampin dimensional










Product List

1 comment:

Vickie Z said...

Great use of all the challenges!! Sweet card!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!