Saturday, December 31, 2022

Easier Days Card

 

Here's a thinking of you card with some new goodies.

I've used the new Love for You, Love for You dies and Sending Support stamp sets.

It's for the inspiration photo at Just Add Ink#635 here. While it is a beautiful Christmas tree scene, I'm done with Christmas cards and I was inspired by the greens, purple and kraft colors. I chose Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss and Crumb Cake, colors in the Design a Daydream DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Love for You and Sending Support

Papers: White, Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss, Design a Daydream DSP

Inks: Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive

Accessories: Artistic Mix Decorative Masks, Blending Brushes, Deckled Rectangle dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

No comments: