Thursday, December 1, 2022

Merry Christmas Card

Another Christmas card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday#584 here. I even fit in the Paper Piecing!!

And then I was inspired by the photo at Just Us Girls#660 here. I was inspired by the greys, greens and blues and the Christmas tree.

I added some Smoky Slate ink to the Brick & Mortar embossing folder before embossing a piece of White card stock to add some depth to the background. 

Spruced Up is the stamp set with some Sweetest Christmas DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Spruced Up

Papers: White, Smoky Slate, Garden Green, Sweetest Christmas DSP, Neutrals 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: Smoky Slate and Garden Green

Accessories: Brick & Mortar Embossing folder, Blending Brushes, Spruced Up Outlines dies, Deckled Rectangle dies, Stampin dimensionals






Product List

1 comment:

Dena J said...

What a beautiful tree! I love how you layered and pieced. And the texture and embossing are a fantastic backdrop. Thank you for sharing at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.