Monday, December 5, 2022

Christmas Chalkboard Card

Here's a Christmas chalkboard card for two challenges.

First, it's for the Fusion Card Challenge-Christmas chalkboard, here. I've used both the sketch and the photo. And I'm sad to say this is the last Fusion Card challenge!! I've really enjoyed playing!

I've paired that with the colors at The Card Concept#185 here. I've used Shaded Spruce, Real Red and Cherry Cobbler.

Spruced Up is the stamp set.

I've colored some of the white embossed images with my Stampin Blends.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Spruced Up 

Papers: White, Black, Real Red

Inks: White Craft, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce

Accessories: Layering Circles dies, Basics Embossing Powders, Wintry 3D embossing folder, Red Rhinestone jewels, Stampin dimensionals






Product List

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love your chalkboard design! Sweet card! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

Kerry Parkinson said...

Those sweet images make a great Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

Anonymous said...

Super cute card Jennie with all those little stamped images. Thanks for joining our last challenge over at the Fusion Card Challenge.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is darling, Jennie. I just love all things candy canes, so this really caught my eye. You are a super creative gal. Thanks for sharing your art with us at The Card Concept. Please stop by again soon.

I'd LOVE to have you come play along with us at Word Art Wednesday, too. Our challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we're blessed with AWESOME sponsors (which means awesome prizes). I'd be honored to have you share your talents with us there as well.

Blessings
Karen L, DT
The Card Concept

www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - Challenge Blog
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - Personal Blog

Kim S said...

I love the background that you created! The images and colors pop beautifully on the black! Thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept.