Sunday, December 11, 2022

Final 2022 Challenge at The Paper Players

It's time to play at The Paper Players!

It's The Paper Players#621 here. It's a color challenge to use Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen, Vanilla and Gold.

It's the last challenge of the year at The Paper Players and my last one as a Guest Designer this year! Wow did that seem to fly by!! I have loved my year with these amazingly creative and talented ladies! Thanks so much for the opportunity! I will definitely keep playing at The Paper Players!!

I've paired this with the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday#585 here.

Brightest Glow is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Brightest Glow

Papers: Very Vanilla, Gold Foil Sheets, Cherry Cobbler, Regals DSP, 2021-2023 In Color DSp

Inks: Versamark

Accessories: Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins, Labels Aglow dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Layering Circles dies, Metallics Embossing Powders, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

11 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Jennie, what a pretty Christmas card! I really like your choice of pattern papers, and that lovely gold doily you used as the round element in our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch!! Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, this is so pretty! I love your mix of patterns and the beautiful gold doily. It has been a pleasure to work with you the past six months on The Paper Players. So great to get to know you and I hope you will continue to play along with us. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Jennie! You did a fabulous job with my challenge colors. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed having you on the design team this past year. You will be missed. However, I will look forward to your awesome cards in the gallery. Happy holidays to you and your family! Hugs!

lichazul said...

Beautiful card 🤩💐👏👏
Happy day

Anna said...

What an great card. I love the circular die and the fun patterned papers you included. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, TSOT Design Team

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Just beautiful Jennie and the gold is a lovely way to showcase that circular die and frame your sentiment. It's been lovely having you guest with us over at The Paper Players this year - thank you for sharing your creativity with us and I hope you continue to play along each week. Merry Christmas wishes to you and yours!

Jaydee said...

Jennie, I love the way you brought the challenge colors together and how you focused your sentiment on the card. Thank you for being such a great guest designer this year. It has been a privilege having you on the team. Merry Christmas and all best wishes for the New year
hugs
jaydee

LeAnne said...

Beautiful way to use these colors, Jennie...that gold foil center piece is stunning! I've enjoyed crafting with you and look forward to having you play along in 2023!

Christy Lynn said...

Beautiful card, Jennie, I love how you let the gold take center stage! I agree that this year guest designing flew by--it was a pleasure to go on this adventure with you!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, such a gorgeous card! I love all your work and you will be missed! Thank you for being a GD with us and please keep playing along! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a beautiful card Jennie! You really rocked the sketch too. Thank you SO much for ALL of your hard work and creativity over the past year with The Paper Players! It has been wonderful having you on the team and you will be very missed. Big hugs!