Tuesday, December 6, 2022

December Birthday Card

I need some December birthday cards so here's one for two challenges.

First, it's for Seize the Birthday#252 here. It's a CASE a designer challenge and I've CASED this card by Glenda J, here. Below is a picture of the card I've cased too.

I've paired this with the Paper Craft Crew#495 here. It's an inspiration photo of "goodbye autumn" and I was inspired to create a blended background with a silhouette image using inks and Blending Brushes.

Peaceful Deer and Amazing Year are the stamp sets.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Peaceful Deer and Amazing Year

Papers: White, Black

Inks: Black, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, Highland Heather, Starry Sky

Accessories: Stitched Rectangle dies, Blending Brushes and Stampin dimensionals








Product List


2 comments:

shirley-bee said...

The silhouettes and black background really showcase your beautiful blended background. Great CASE of Glenda's card. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday 🥳

Glenda J said...

Jennie - thank you so much for CASing my card. It's absolutely gorgeous - the blended background goes perfectly with the silhouette trees. Thanks so much for playing along with Seize the Birthday. My apologies for the late comment - I've been away on vacation.