Saturday, February 15, 2020

Another Masculine Birthday Card for a Sketch

I needed another birthday card for my other nephew. They were born one day apart exactly two years apart!!

Since I had the Family Party stamp set out and the Country Club DSP, I used them both again for this card.
I just love that this DSP can be used for masculine cards, not necessarily just golfer cards!!

I've also used the sketch at Just Add Ink#492 here.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Family Party
Papers: WW, Night of Navy, Garden Green, Country Club DSP
Inks: Night of Navy, Garden Green, White Craft
Accessories: Stitched Shapes dies, Layering Ovals dies, 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch Circle punches (retired), White embossing powder, Stampin dimensionals




2 comments:

Chantell Randall said...

This is a great masculine card and good use of the DSP. I do like your Birthday Banner. Chantell Just Add Ink

Denita Wright said...

I love your masculine card, and your take for the JAI Sketch Challenge. Thankyou for joining in the fun. D x