Friday, February 14, 2020

Masculine Birthday Card for Two Challenges

Happy Valentine's Day to all! I managed to get all my cards made and sent out two days ago!!!

So today I'm sharing a birthday card for my nephew's birthday next week as I'm very confident a 17 year old boy will not be looking at my blog anytime soon!! LOL!

I've actually used two sketch challenges for this card because they are so very similar!!

The first one is for Sunday Stamps#224 here.

And then the other one is for CAS Colours & Sketches#357 here.

Family Party is the stamp set with some Country Club DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Family Party
Papers: WW, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Country Club DSP
Inks: Garden Green, Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Stitched Shapes dies, 1 1/2 inch Circle punch, Scalloped Tag Topper punch, Country Club Twine Combo Pack, Stampin dimensionals



7 comments:

Heather said...

What a fun paper for your background, Jennie - like a harlequin! Makes for a great birthday card, especially for a teen! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

stampwithamyk said...

Very cute colors! Love the background colors. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

samantha's cards said...

What a fun card, thanks for sharing with us at CC&S.

YoonYoung Kim said...

Sometimes I feel difficulty when I have to make a BOY card. And this is pefect birthday card for a boy. Your nephew must love this! Thank you for sharing your card at CC&S!

Holly's Handmade Card said...

Such a fun card! Great take on the sketch and thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

Melissa Grant said...

Very nice masculine card! I know they can be a challenge but you accomplished that! Thanks for sharing with us at SUNDAY STAMPS!

Lisa said...

Perfect birthday card for a young man!

Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!