Thursday, February 13, 2020

Two for Thursday Card

This card is once again for two challenges.

First, I've used the Freshly Made Sketch#422 here.

And then the colors and stamp sets were inspired by the picture at the Paper Craft Crew#370 here.
I saw the reds and greens and thought of the Peaceful Poppies DSP again.

Positive Thoughts is the stamp set and I've used it's coordinating Nature's Thoughts dies.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Positive Thoughts
Papers: WW, Black, Old Olive, Poppy Parade, Peaceful Poppies DSP
Inks: Old Olive and Poppy Parade
Accessories: Rectangle Stitched Dies, Nature's Thoughts dies, Country Club Twine Combo pack, Stampin dimensionals



4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

What a beautiful burst of color on your card! Beautiful flowers and the DSP is perfect! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Stacey said...

What a pretty card! I love the bright colors. Thanks for joining us this week at PCC. Stacey

Amy O said...

I love the bright, bold colors and pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

How pretty this is! Love the bursts of colors from the flowers. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!