Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Two for Tuesday Thank You Card



This thank you card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at TGIF Challenge#251 here.
The sketch calls for a photo but I needed a thank you card!!

And then it's for the Global Design Project#228 here.
It's a CASE the Designer and I was inspired by Charlet's flowers, which I thought would also go well with the sketch!!

The flowers are from A Big Thank You stamp set and the greeting is from So Sentimental.

I've also used some of the sequins from the Metallic Baker's Twine & Sequins Combo pack from Sale-a-bration.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: A Big Thank You and So Sentimental
Papers: WW, Bermuda Bay
Inks: Bermuda Bay, So Saffron and Calypso Coral
Accessories: Rectangle Stitched dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Metallic Baker's Twine & Sequins Combo pack, Stampin dimensionals



No comments: