Saturday, February 22, 2020

Thank You Card for Two Challenges

Ending the week with another double-duty challenge card.

First, I've used the sketch at MojoMonday#531 here.

And then it's also for TGIF Challenge#252 here.
This is a product spotlight to use the Golden Honey Specialty DSP.

I've used all the black and white patterned pieces and colored the flowers with Daffodil Delight.

A Big Thank You and Under My Umbrella are the stamp sets.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: A Big Thank You and Under My Umbrella
Papers: Black, WW, Daffodil Delight, Golden Honey Specialty DSP
Inks: Black, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: 1 3/8 inch Circle punch, 1 1/2 in Circle punch, Stampin dimensionals



1 comment:

Tami Hewlett said...

Great idea to color the designer series paper! I love your card. Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.