Monday, February 24, 2020

Manly Card for Two Challenges

This masculine card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at The Paper Players#479 here.

And then the colors are for the Global Design Project#229 here.
The colors to use are Crushed Curry, Garden Green and Night of Navy.

Of course I thought of the Country Club DSP right away and used the coordinating Clubhouse stamp set and Golf Club dies.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Clubhouse
Papers: WW, Crushed Curry, Night of Navy, Country Club DSP
Inks: Basic Gray, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Night of Navy
Accessories: Golf Club dies, Rectangle Stitched dies, Stampin dimensionals



2 comments:

Stef Perry said...

Your card caught my eye as my husband loves golf and this CAS design is absolute perfection for any golfer! Thanks for sharing this fab card with The Paper Players this week Jennie!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is such a fun card! Who wouldn't love to get a card with GOLF CARTS running along on it?! Super cool! Great way to use those colors too! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week at the Paper Players!