Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Positive Thoughts Card for Two Challenges

This is my take on a sketch and a color challenge.

First, I've used the sketch at Fab Friday#183 here.

And then the colors are for Splitcoast Color Combination#779 here.
The colors to use are Terracotta Tile, Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana.

Positive Thoughts is the stamp set with it's coordinating Nature's Thoughts dies.  And I ran the Terracotta Tile thru the Country Floral Embossing folder.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Positive Thoughts
Papers: WW, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Terracotta Tile
Inks: Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Terracotta Tile
Accessories: Layering Circles dies, Nature's Thoughts dies, Country Floral embossing folder, Stampin dimensional



1 comment:

Heather said...

Beautiful, Jennie - why have I not thought of pairing this bundle with that EF? Perfect! Love the color combo, too! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!