Monday, February 3, 2020

Valentine Card for Three Challenges


I'm starting the week off on a bang with a Valentine card for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches#355 here.

Second, the colors are for Fab Friday#182 here.
The colors to use are Merry Merlot, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana.
Not exactly traditional Valentine colors but I think it works!

And finally, The Paper Players#476 Theme: Love is in the Air, here.

There's actually no stamping on this card, I just used two die sets: Well Written Dies and Magnolia Memory Dies.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: none
Papers: WW, Black, Water color, Merry Merlot, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana
Inks: Merry Merlot, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana
Accessories: Aqua painter, Magnolia Memory dies, Well Written dies, Stampin dimensionals






6 comments:

karen h said...

Fun card! I like the cool watercolor background! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

Heather said...

Very fun, Jennie - love the use of those flower centers along the top - such a cool look! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, this is such a happy card! I love the background you created! Isn't it fun to just use dies to create a card? So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card - you combined the challenges well and I LOVE the colors! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

laurie said...

So pretty! Love that beautiful background.Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week, so happy you joined us!

My Inkie Fingers said...

Beautiful card! I see we both chose to watercolor the colors for the FabFri#182 challenge! Great minds think alike! Lol