Sunday, April 3, 2022

Bragworthy Card

 It's time for another challenge at The Paper Players!

It's The Paper Players#585 here. It's a Theme Challenge: Laugher is the best medicine.

I thought of the Bragworthy stamp set with its funny sentiments.

I've paired this theme with the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday#548 here. And it fits their "something punny" too!

I've used some Pattern Party DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Bragworthy

Papers: White, Pumpkin Pie, Pattern Party DSP

Inks: Pumpkin Pie

Accessories:  Stitched so Sweetly dies, 1/4 inch White Crinkled Seam bindng, Stampin dimensionals



The Paper Players Design Team
Product List

12 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This sentiment always makes me laugh Jennie - I have a friend who loves pockets so much, she often alters new clothing to have them added - go figure! Love the bright DSP too.

Dena J said...

Fun bright colors and delightful sentiment! Thank you for joining the sketch challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

Heather said...

So fun, Jennie - and my fave sentiment from this set, lol. You even combined my fave sheets from this DSP! Love it! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin on Tuesday!

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh! This card is so fun, Jennie! The layout really shows off your great choice of papers. This is one set which I had overlooked, but I may have to reconsider getting it. This sentiment is hilarious...and SO true! Thank you for rocking my challenge! Have an amazing week!

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Love your colorful card and fun sentiment, Jennie! Lots of fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

LeAnne said...

Cute card and that sketch is my all-time favorite!

Cindy Beach said...

Such aa funny sentiment, yes! What's better than a dress with pockets? Maybe it's the pretty patterned papers and crinkled ribbon. Great card, Jennie!

laurie said...

Such a fun card and sentiment!

Christy Lynn said...

Adorable card, Jennie! Love the fun, bright colors and cheery patterns in the papers you chose. When will clothing manufacturers figure out that what women want most in clothes is POCKETS?!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennis, this is so fun and made me smile! Love the mix of bright colors, too!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So cute, Jennie! That DSP is one of my all-time favorites and I will miss it so much. Such a happy card!

Jaydee said...

Jennie, I love the fun, bright colors - sure to brighten anyone's day. Fun sentiment, too
hugs
jaydee