Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Celebrating You Easter Card for Two Challenges

This Easter card is for two challenges.

First, it's for the Fusion Card Challenge-Cloth Bunnies, here. I've used both the sketch and the photo. I was inspired by the gingham patterns and the bunnies and thought of an Easter card.

Then I've used the colors at the Global Design Project#337 here. The colors to use are Blushing Bride, Soft Sea Foam and So Saffron. I saw them and thought they'd be the perfect soft, spring colors for an Easter card.

Celebrating You is the stamp set with some Pattern Party DSP and some

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Celebrating You & Rainbow of Happiness

Papers: White, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, So Saffron, Subtles 6 by 6 DSP,  Pattern Party DSP

Inks: Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron and So Saffron

Accessories: Snowman Builder punch, Medium Daisy Punch, Layering Circles dies, Pierced Blooms dies, Adhesive Backed Hexagons, Baker's Twine Essentials pack, Stampin dimensionals

Product List

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Well, how cute is THIS?! Great idea to use that snowman punch as a bunny! Clever little idea! Great use of the colors too and I love the gingham! I predict a winner!

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable for Easter! Clover use of the snowman punch for sure! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

Claire Grantham said...

Love your colour scheme here and I love that you used a snowman punch. Adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion Challenge this time. Claire DT