Saturday, April 30, 2022

Mother's Day Card for Two Challenges

This bright Mother's Day card is for two challenges.

First, it's for the Global Design Project#340 here. It's a CASE the designer and I cased Ann's layout.

And then it's for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#159 here. I went down the right hand column with twine, bright colors and Mother's Day.

Everything on this card but the sentiment from the Celebrating You stamp set & the card stock is retiring.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Celebrating You

Papers: White, Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride, Granny Apple Green, Pattern Party DSP

Inks: Poppy Parade

Accessories: Checks & Dots embossing folders(retiring), Pierced Blooms dies(retiring), Tasteful Labels dies(retiring), Fan Baker's Twine(done after June), Stampin dimensionals






Product List

2 comments:

Carol said...

I for one would love to get this handmade Mother's Day card...so pretty and cheerful! I love your color choices a lot!! Thank you for sharing it with us this week at Tic Tac Toe!!!

Stef Perry said...

Those flowers are so cute and I love your color choices Jennie! Such a sweet Mother's Day card. Thanks for sharing with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!