Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Mother's Day Card for Two Challenges

This Mother's Day card is for two challenges. 

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#467 here.

And then it's for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#158 here. I went down the left hand column with mom, layers and free. My free could be DSP, die cuts or punches. Or even the Marker flicking technique which I used to add some color to the white piece.

Happy & Heartfelt is the stamp set with some Pattern Party DSP-probably one of my all time favorites!! So sad it's retiring!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Happy & Heartfelt

Papers: White, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green Pattern Party DSP

Inks: Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Crushed Curry

Accessories: Everyday Label punch, Rectangle Stitched dies, Playing with Patterns Resin dots, Stampin dimensionals






Product List

No comments: