Thursday, April 7, 2022

Easter Card for Two Challenges

This Easter card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#530 here.

And then it's for The Card Concept#172 here. I was inspired by the colors and the Easter theme since I need some more Easter cards. I went with the colors Parakeet Party (new In Color), Balmy Blue, Calypso Coral and Smoky Slate.

Celebrating You and Lovely You are the stamp sets with some Neutrals 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Celebrating You and Lovely You

Papers: White, Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral, Balmy Blue, Neutrals 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral, Balmy Blue,Parakeet Party

Accessories: Detailed Trio punch, Artistry Blooms Sequins, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Messages dies, Stampin dimensionals





Product List

4 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

How lovely! I love the way you combined these colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is really sweet, Jennie. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept. I hope you'll stop by again soon, and have a wonderful week.
Karen L, DT
The Card Concept
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - challenge blog
Come join us!

Nancy Penir said...

Darling Easter card, Jennie! Love all the bright happy colors. Thanks for playing along at the Card Concept!

Amy O said...

I love the colors and sweet images on this pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!