Thursday, April 14, 2022

Hey Sports Fan Suite Father's Day Card

I'm getting a jump on my Father's Day cards with this one using the Hey Sports Fan Suite!

It's also for two challenges.

First, it's for the sketch at the TGIF Challenge#363 here.

And then it's for the SUO Challenge#299 here. It's a challenge to use your favorite current bundle or suite and I went with the Hey Sports Fan Suite in the Jan-Jun Mini Catalog.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Your Biggest Fan

Papers: Vanilla, Night of Navy, Hey Sports Fan DSP

Inks: Night of Navy

Accessories: Sports Event dies, Resin Stars Embellishments, Fan Baker's Twine, Stampin dimensionals



Product List

2 comments:

Heather said...

So fun, Jennie - love that ticket shape! Such a great Dad card, too, perfect! Thanks so much for playing at SU Only!

Christy Lynn said...

Hey Jennie, great masculine card! I love how you used the little ticket shapes for the two stripes on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!