Sunday, April 24, 2022

Happiness Abounds Sneak Peek Card

 

It's time to play at The Paper Players again!

This week we have a sketch at The Paper Players#588 here.

I've paired this with The Card Concept#173 here. I was inspired by the colors and went with the red, pink and green.

I thought of the Happiness Abounds stamp set and it's coordinating Blossoming Happiness dies and some new In Color DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Happiness Abounds

Papers: White, Fluid 100 Watercolor, Sweet Sorbet, 2022-2024 In Color DSP

Inks: Sahara Sand, Sweet Sorbet, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz

Accessories: Blossoming Happiness dies, Water Painters, Stampin dimensionals


Product List

7 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

Your sweet florals work in the sketch beautifully, Jennie! I love the colors and seeing the new stamps. Great design!

laurie said...

Such pretty blooms! Love the colors!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, this is so pretty! I love your florals and the colors you selected! I really like the notebook die you used on the side.

LeAnne said...

This is really pretty, Jennie! Those florals remind me of some DSP from SU way, way back...pretty then and pretty now! Perfect for the sketch as well as the Card Concept challenge!

Ann Schach said...

So very pretty, Jennie! What beautiful colors! The spiral notebook edge really sets off this panel. What a great take on the sketch!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a beautiful card! Love your take on the sketch and the pretty colors too!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love this set Jennie - the flowers are perfect for the sketch and the border detail great too.