Saturday, April 2, 2022

Easter Card for Two Challenges

This Easter card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#464 here.

And then it's also for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#155 here. I went across the bottom row with die cut, patterned paper and green.

A Wish for Everything is the stamp set with some Sweet Symmetry DSP and the Pierced Blooms dies, all going to retire!!

I added some green to the white piece by flicking my Just Jade marker end with the cap.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: A Wish for Everything

Papers: Vellum, White, Just Jade, Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Sweet Symmetry DSP

Inks: Just Jade

Accessories: Stitched Rectangle dies, Ornate Layers dies, Pierced Blooms dies, 2022-2022 In Color Square Gems, Stampin dimensionals









Product List

1 comment:

Stef Perry said...

A cute retro looking card, Jennie! Those bright flowers just pop. Thanks for sharing with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!