Monday, July 11, 2022

Cottage Wreaths Sympathy Card

This sympathy card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#477 here.

Then the colors are for the Color Throwdown#700 here. The colors to use are yellow, orange, craft and brown. I went with So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede.

Cottage Wreaths and Inspired Thoughts are the stamp sets with some Gingham Cottage DSP and some Neutrals 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Cottage Wreaths and Inspired Thoughts

Papers: White, Crumb Cake, Gingham Cottage DSP, Neutrals 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie

Accessories: Country Wreaths dies, Rectangle Stitched dies, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Lovely sympathy design! So glad you were able to play along with us at CTD!

sarahstone said...

I would love to get one of your stampin up catalogs! Can you email me at stone_sarah@bellsouth.net? This is so pretty, and I haven’t seen anything from stampin up in a long time!