Sunday, July 31, 2022

Swimming Hippest Hippos Card

 

It's time to play at The Paper Players again! 

It's The Paper Players#602 here, a Tic Tac Toe Challenge. I went across the top with yellow, animal and embossing. It actually could be down the diagonal with yellow, blue and water or down the right column with embossing, DSP and water!!! Whew!

I've paired this with the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#546 here.

Hippest Hippos is the stamp set with some Brights DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Hippest Hippos

Papers: White, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Brights 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: Memento Black, Smoky Slate

Accessories: Dots & Spots Die, Hippos Dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Stripes & Splatters embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals





Product List

8 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Jennie I am a huge fan of these hippos so I love your splashy pair! What a great way to use the sketch - I love the dotty background too, it compliments the circle trio perfectly. What a fun card!

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!!! I LOVE the fun images you used on this!!! Great design.

Cindy Beach said...

Your hippos look great splashing around, a fun take on the sketch! Love how you checked off so much of the tic tac toe board too!

Jaydee said...

Jennie, I love what you and Joanne have done with this hippo set. Such fabulous inspiration. Love this card
hugs
jaydee

Ann Schach said...

What fun, Jennie! I am a pushover for these cute hippos. Their little eyes peeking through the goggles definitely make me smile. The circles coordinate so well with the polka dots. You did a wonderful job combining challenges.

Claire Broadwater said...

How cute are all these hippos!!!!!! I just love your fun card! Hippos and polka dots are two of my favorite things! Thanks for making my challenge shine this week!

LeAnne said...

Super cute, Jennie! I love the dotted background...just got my die yesterday and can't wait to play with it! The hippos are adorable!

Christy Lynn said...

Your snorkeling hippos are just too cute, Jennie! And way to go covering three different tic-tac-toe wins :)