Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Encouragement Card for Three Challenges


This encouragement card is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the TGIF Challenge#376 here.

Second, it's for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#169 here. I went across the top row with Round, Outdoors & Stencil. I created my own stencil for the sun with a circle punch and a post it note.

And finally, it's for SUO Challenge#304 & #305, here. They have combined the two challenges into a tropical, nautical, mythical and sea life challenge.  I think my beach scene qualifies!

Oceanfront and Through it Together are the stamp sets with some Design a Daydream DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Oceanfront & Through it Together

Papers: White, Pool Party, Design a Daydream DSP

Inks: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, So Saffron

Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Stripes & Splatters Embossing Folder, Stampin dimensionals









Product List

7 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful beach scene, Jennie - love it! The way you captured it across the circle shapes is amazing! Thanks so much for playing at SU Only!

LeAnne said...

What a great little scene! Works with the sketch perfectly!

Cindy Beach said...

Oh, I love this, Jennie! Your scene continuing across the circles is a great twist!

Jeanne said...

This is very creative! I love how you have split the scene into the two circles. Thanks for joining us this week at TTTC!

angelstamps said...

I love how your scene carries over the two circles perfectly.

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Fantastic scene card with your spotlight stamping! Thank you so much for joining us over at SUOChallenges.com and we look forward to seeing you back again tomorrow!

Christy Lynn said...

Love how you paired your stamped beach scene with the textured background, looks great! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!