Friday, July 29, 2022

Hello Card for Two Challenges

Here's an any occasion card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches#480 here.

And then the colors are for the Global Design Project#353 here. The colors to use are Soft Seafoam, Bermuda Bay and Blackberry Bliss. I would never have put these three together but that's why it's called a challenge, right?

I created the colorful part of the sketch with some Masking Paper, Blending Brushes and the inks.

Simply Fabulous is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Simply Fabulous

Papers: White, Soft Seafoam, Design a Daydream DSP

Inks: Soft Seafoam, Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss

Accessories: Masking Paper, Blending Brushes, Rectangle Stitched dies, Stampin dimensionals


Product List

1 comment:

Patricia Hays said...

I have to agree with you, I wouldn't have thought to combine those colors, either! But you've done a lovely job with them, pairing them with our sketch. Thanks for making CC&S part of your crafting time!