Monday, July 25, 2022

Sending Smiles Birthday Card

This birthday card is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#479 here. 

Second, the colors are for Just Add Ink#613 here. The colors to use are Mint Macaron, Fresh Freesia and Starry Sky.

Finally, these just so happen to be the colors for Seize the Birthday#243 here. The colors are purple, blue and green. I just love it when I can easily combine challenges!!

Sending Smiles is the stamp set with some Butterfly Kisses DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Sending Smiles

Papers: White, Fresh Freesia, Starry Sky, Butterfly Kisses DSP

Inks: Fresh Freesia, Mint Macaron, Starry Sky

Accessories: Sending dies, Rectangle Stitched dies, 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds, 2022-2024 In Color Matte decorative dots, Stampin dimensionals












Product List

4 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

My fave bundle at the minute and you’ve used it beautifully with this weeks challenge colours Jennie. Thanks so much for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Nancy said...

Just beautiful, Jennie! The stamped images came out so crisp. Love that sending die cut! You really have made the colors look amazing together. Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday!

Christy Lynn said...

Ooh, I love how you used those colors together. I love Fresh Freesia but sometimes have trouble figuring out what to pair it with. This is so pretty!

Ashwini Rao said...

Your card looks so neat! The flowers are so beautiful, and I love your use of the DSP. Thank you so much for joining the Seize the Birthday challenge!