Monday, July 4, 2022

Patriotic Thank You Card

Happy 4th of July to you! Hope you're all celebrating safely!

This patriotic thank you card is for two challenges.

First, it's for the Fusion Challenge here. I went with the sketch and the colors in the photo.

And then it's also for the Color Hues#44 here. Red and Blue are the colors and I fit in the optional stripes too. And maybe the stars, if you consider the red and blue background design??

I can't stop playing with the Trees for Sale stamp set and it's coordinating Tree Lot dies!!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Trees for Sale and Simply Fabulous

Papers: White, Black, Real Red, So Saffron, Balmy Blue and Night of Navy

Inks: Real Red, Balmy Blue and Night of Navy

Accessories: Tree Lot Dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Rectangle Stitched dies, Stripes & Splatters Embossing folders, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

5 comments:

Karen said...

That little camper couldn't be cuter, and all ready for a holiday road trip! The red and blue starts behind it are the perfect finishing touch! Thanks for sharing it with us at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

I wish I could fit in your adorable tiny camper and be taking it on a road trip right about now. This card is darling and I definitely would consider the background stars! Thanks for playing along at Color Hues.

Laurie Unger said...

What a cute patriotic card. Makes me want to get into the RV and head out on the road. Thanks for sharing this over at Fusion Card Challenge.

Tracey McNeely said...

How fun is this camper, I love it. It reminds me of our camper we had when my kids were younger. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

I Card Everyone said...

I would totally count that starry background, Jennie! I see stripes of the assigned colors, too!
Oh, would I love to have a little camper like this - thanks so much for Playing Cards with us at Color Hues!
=]