Saturday, July 9, 2022

You Light Up the Season

Since I had the Trees for Sale stamp set out and the Tree Lot Dies, I've used them again for this card. It's also for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Just Add Ink#611 here.

And then the colors are for CAS Colours & Sketches#477 here. The colors to use are Night of Navy, Metallic Gold and Merry Merlot. These colors made me think of a Christmas card.

There's some of the Silver & Gold 6 by 6 Specialty paper with some Neutrals 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Trees for Sale

Papers: White, Merry Merlot, Silver & Gold 6 by 6 Specialty Paper, Neutrals DSP

Inks: Versamark, Neutrals Markers

Accessories: Metallics Embossing powders, Tree Lot Dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Stampin dimensionals, Heat Tool












Product List

5 comments:

Tina said...

The string lights are a fabulous addition to our sketch. They look so festive! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

Patricia Hays said...

My favorite part of this card is the cute little wreath. Thanks for joining us at CC&S!

Chantell Randall said...

A fun card that makes me smile. Chantell Just Add Ink

Nikki Spencer said...

Love your fun festive use of the sketch Jennie! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Jeanne said...

Great job combining the challenges! The lights look so pretty in the gold. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!