Friday, July 15, 2022

Hexagon Hello

 

This hello card is for two challenges.
It's a Theme challenge to use shapes. I thought of the Beautiful Shapes dies.

And it's also for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#170 here. I went down the middle column with bright colors, flowers & stripes (both on the DSP).

Simply Fabulous is the stamp set with some 2022-2024 In Color DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Simply Fabulous

Papers: White, 2022-2024 In Color DSP

Inks: Sweet Sorbet

Accessories: 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative dots, Beautiful Shapes dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, 2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine pack



1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

This lovely Jennie! I really like your bright patchwork with that bold sentiment and the dots and twine embellishment. Thanks for coming to 0lay with my board at Tic Tac Toe this week! Vicky x