Friday, May 5, 2023

2023-2025 In Colors

Lately, when the new In Colors are out, I've been trying to make a card showcasing all of them together. Here's this year's card with the 2023-2025 In Colors. It's for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#584 here.

And the colors are for the Paper Craft Crew#516 here.  It's a challenge to use the new 2023-2025 In Colors: Wild Wheat, Pebbled Path, Moody Mauve, Boho Blue and Copper Clay. I'm not a fan of these muted colors but I'm hoping they'll grow on me as I use them and see more samples!!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Charming Sentiments & Sentimental Park

Papers: White, Wild Wheat, Pebbled Path, Moody Mauve, Boho Blue and Copper Clay 

Inks: Copper Clay, Wild Wheat, Boho Blue

Accessories: Sentiment Silhouettes dies, Sentimental Park dies, Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

3 comments:

Christine | Dances With Hooves Paper Design said...

Just love this card! You're making me look at the new In-Colors with a fresh perspective! Thank you SO much for sharing!

Blessings,
C

Linda Callahan said...

What a great way to showcase the new colors! Great idea - and it made a pretty card! Love it!

Jacquie Southas said...

The colors work so perfectly together, so showcasing them like this is a great idea! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.