Tuesday, May 23, 2023

For You Friend

Here's a friend card for two challenges. 

First, I've used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches#708 here.

Then the colors are for the Inspired By Challenge#238 here. I was inspired by the yellow and white and added a bit of pink and black.

Love for You is the stamp set. 

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Love for You

Papers: White, Daffodil Delight

Inks: Daffodil Delight, Bubble Bath, Lost Lagoon

Accessories: Artistic Mix Decorative Masks, Blending Brushes, Deckled Rectangle dies, Classic Matte dots, 1/4 inch Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

3 comments:

Donna W. said...

Very pretty card. I love that lightly inked background.Thanks for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debi said...

Hi Jennie! I like your take on the TMS. The faint stenciling in the background really helps to pop your sentiment . And I love anything with gingham ribbon. Thanks for joining the fun at Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge.
Hugs, Debi TMS DT

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely card - great colors! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.