Friday, May 26, 2023

Lilac Thank You Card

This thank you is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday#607 here. I've used both the sketch and the inspiration.

I've paired that with the Paper Craft Crew#519 here. It's an inspiration challenge of May flowers.

Finally, it's for Inspired By Challenge#239 here. The inspiration photo is of lilacs and I sure do love them! They smell sooo good! My dearly departed Mom also loved them and I think of her and smile when I see or smell them.

Sending Smiles is the stamp set with some 2022-2024 In Color DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Sending Smiles

Papers: White, Orchid Oasis, Highland Heather, Fresh Freesia, 2022-2024 In Color DSP

Inks: Orchid Oasis, Highland Heather, Fresh Freesia

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, 1 3/8 inch Circle punch(retired), Banners Pick a Punch, Basics 3D Embossing folders, Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin dimensionals











Product List

3 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Jennie, such a lovely card you creating using our TSOT sketch and "flower power" challenge theme! That embossed panel adds so much extra texture!! Thank you for sharing your creativity and card with us!!! -Donna

~amy~ said...

Such a great mix of challenges. Love your design.
Thanks for joining us for the Inspired by challenge!

kramer_buffy said...

I love this so much! the monochromatic look is gorgeous!

Thanks so much for playing with us at TSOT!
-- Dalis
http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com