Saturday, May 6, 2023

Mother's Day in Berry Burst


I need a couple more Mother's Day cards so here's one for three challenges.

First, it's for the Global Design Project#392 here. It's a CASE the designer and I chose to case the layout of Charlet's card. 

Second, the colors are for the TGIF Challenge#419 here. The colors to use are Berry Burst, Petal Pink and Black.

Finally, it's for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#207 here. I went across the top row with banner, flower and die cut.

I am happy to see Berry Burst back in the color families!! I've used the retired, Itty Bitty Greeting stamp set for the sentiment.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Itty Bitty Greetings

Papers: White, Black, Watercolor, Berry Burst, Petal Pink

Inks: Berry Burst, Petal Pink, Black 

Accessories: Water painters, Cheerful Daisies dies, Classic Matte dots, Basics Embossing Powders, Stylish Shapes dies, Stampin dimensionals












Product List

1 comment:

Jeanie Stark said...

Love your watercolor background! I too am a fan of Berry Burst! Thanks so much for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!