Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Holy Guacamole Birthday

Here's a fun little birthday card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Inspired By#236 here. 

And then it's for Festive Friday#0133 here. It's a National Eat What You Want Day inspo list and I chose die cutting, gingham and food sentiment.

Taco Fiesta is the stamp set with some Glorious Gingham DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Taco Fiesta

Papers: White, Pecan Pie, Glorious Gingham DSP

Inks: Black, Pecan Pie, Lemon Lime Twist, Poppy Parade

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, 1 3/8 inch Circle punch(retired), Stampin dimensionals 




Product List

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This a fun food card Jennie - love the strips of gingham and who can resist a sombrero-wearing avocado?! I think this is such a fun set. Thanks for playing with us at Festive Friday!

Beth McCullough said...

Such a darling card, Jennie!! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. :)

Jaydee said...

Jennie, this is such a fun card. I love the sentiment. I love that you created the three different sections and I love how the colors maatch the theme. Fabuloous caarad! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday this week
jaydee