Friday, May 12, 2023

Beautiful Balloons Bright Birthday

Here's a bright birthday card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Hand Stamped Sentiments#413 here.

And the colors are for The Color Hues#63 here. The colors to use are hot pink and cyan so I went with Melon Mambo and Tahitian Tide.

Beautiful Balloons is the stamp set with some 2022-2024 In Color DSP and some Brights DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Beautiful Balloons

Papers: White, Melon Mambo, Brights DSP, 2022-2024 In Color DSP

Inks: Melon Mambo and Tahitian Tide

Accessories: Beautiful Balloons dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

6 comments:

Heather said...

Super cute, Jennie, those colors pop together! Great little detail on your white background, too - I have to remember that! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Cindy Beach said...

So glad you played along, Jennie! The bright balloons make this a cheery birthday card!

Kristin Sluhan said...

Such a bright card for someone special! Great job on the color and sketch challenges!

brrenwick said...

This is such a fun and cheerful card! Thank you for joining us at HSS!

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Nothing like Balloons to brighten up a birthday card! Supe color choice. Thank you for choosing our sketch at HSS this round, Jennie. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

Nancy said...

Great birthday card, Jennie. I think your SU color replacements worked out well. I apologize for my late comment, I have been on vacation. Thanks for playing along at Color Hues,