Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Darling Details for the Color Throwdown


I'm super excited to be the Guest Star stamper for this weeks' Color Throwdown!!

It's the Color Throwdown#743 here. The colors to use are pink, lime green, and white. I went with Bubble Bath and Lemon Lime Twist.

I've paired this with the sketch at TGIF Challenges#420 here. 

Darling Details is the stamp set with some Bright & Beautiful DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Darling Details

Papers: White, Lemon Lime Twist, Bubble Bath, Subtles DSP, Bright & Beautiful DSP

Inks: Lemon Lime Twist, Bubble Bath

Accessories: Darling Detail dies, Deckled Rectangle dies, Tinsel Gems Four Pack, Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

1 comment:

Ida said...

Congrats on being the featured stamper for this Color Throwdown. Your card is lovely. I love the little details you added, pearl flower centers, and that cute background paper. Also the new Lemon Lime twist paper (I used it on my card too).