Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Circle Sayings & Beautiful Balloons Birthday Card

This birthday card is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Sketch Saturday#725 here.

Second, the colors are for the Global Design Project#393 here. The colors to use are Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana and Smoky Slate. 

Finally, it's for As You See It#298 here. It's a New Stuff challenge and "the most recent addition to my craft stash is..." I've used the new stamp sets, Circle Sayings and Beautiful Balloons. The new 2 3/8 inch circle punch. The new Beautiful Balloons dies. And the new Brights 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Circle Sayings and Beautiful Balloons

Papers: White, Smoky Slate, Brights DSP

Inks: Black, Smoky Slate, Flirty Flamingo and Coastal Cabana

Accessories: 2 3/8 inch punch, Stylish Shapes dies, Beautiful Balloons dies, Wink of Stella, Stampin dimensionals










Product List

4 comments:

Heather said...

So much new! I am loving this bundle, and it looks fabulous in your pretty colors! Such a great layout, and I love the added balloons - so festive! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

Heather Cooper said...

Ah, Jennie! It's the time of the season for new stuff, and I love how you've used yours together, especially the small balloons with the Circle Sayings set. It works so well! Thanks for filling in the blank for us at As You See It Challenges!

Jan Clothier said...

Nice combination of challenges, Jennie. Isn't it a great time to be playing with new things. I didn't get Circle Sayings but I'm seeing so many lovely things made with it that I might have to change that. Thanks for sharing with us at As You See It.

Jane Knudsen said...

It's so much fun to get new stuff! This stamp set is going to be a hot commodity and you have showcased it well! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!