Monday, May 22, 2023

Legendary Ride Birthday Card

This birthday card is for four challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Inspire Create Challenge#143 here.

Second, the colors are for The Color Hues#64 here. The colors to use are orange and slate gray so I went with Pumpkin Pie and Basic Gray.

Third, it's for Seize the Birthday#261 here. The topping is wheels and I thought of the Legendary Ride stamp set and dies.

Finally, it's for the TGIF Challenge#421 here. It's a You're the Man theme challenge. 

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Legendary Ride

Papers: White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray

Inks: Pumpkin Pie and Basic Gray

Accessories: Legendary Ride Dies, Classic Matte Dots, Stylish Shapes dies, Stampin Dimensionals














Product List

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Jennie, First off kudos for combining some great challenges into one card! Second, what a great guy card and that sentiment is just perfect along with the orange flame. Your card reminds me of the great movie Wild Hogs. It is really funny if you haven't seen it. Thanks for playing along at Color Hues and at Seize the Birthday and for using our topping. I appreciate you! Have a great day!

Tammy Fite said...

I'm so glad you included Inspire.Create in your card! Great job--you really fit all those challenges into one gorgeous card!! Love the colors!

Julie B said...

A fab masculine card and a great take on the Color Hues colours. You could also take it along to the latest challenge at Cardz4Guyz! Thanks for sharing. :)

Hannelie said...

I think the orange and gray works so well for this fab masculine card! I LOVE it!
Thanks for playing with us at Color Hues!