Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Candy Cane Christmas Preview

Here's another sneak peek from the Holiday Mini.
I used a stamp set called A Cute Christmas with the coordinating Candy Cane Christmas Specialty DSP.
My favorite, Real Red, is the card stock base. Then I ran a piece of Blushing Bride thru the Scallop Edge border punch and added some white dots with a white gel pen. I layered some of the Candy Cane Christmas Specialty DSP. I stamped the candy canes from A Cute Christmas in Real Red and colored them in with the Real Red and Blushing Bride Stampin write markers. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. I punched all that out with the XL 1 3/4 inch circle punch and added a Real Red XL 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch and popped it up with Stampin dimensionals. Finally, a piece of 1/8 inch Real Red taffeta finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: A Cute Christmas and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Real Red, Candy Cane Christmas Specialty DSP
Inks: Real Red Classic Stampin pad, Real Red and Blushing Bride Stampin write markers
Accessories: XL 1 3/4 inch Circle punch, XL 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch, Scallop Edge Border punch, white gel pen, Stampin dimensionals, 1/8 inch Real Red taffeta ribbon

No comments: