Thursday, August 12, 2010

Holiday Mini Preview-A Cute Christmas

It's Christmas in July! Actually, my Holiday Mini pre-order arrived so I had to make my first Christmas card for 2010. I used the Splitcoast sketch #293 here.
I started with a card stock base of Real Red and used papers from the Candy Cane Christmas Specialty DSP. The piece of Real Red card stock was run thru the Scallop Edge Border punch and I added some dots with a white gel pen. I stamped the stockings from A Cute Christmas stamp set in Basic Black and colored them in with  Baha Breeze, Blushing Bride, Garden Green and Real Red Stampin write markers. The sentiment was stamped in Real Red. Then I added a piece of 1/8 inch Real Red taffeta ribbon. Finally, that entire piece was popped up with Stampin dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: A Cute Christmas
Papers: Whisper White, Baha Breeze, Real Red, Candy Cane Christmas Specialty DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Baha Breeze, Blushing Bride, Garden Green and Real Red Stampin write markers
Accessories: Scallop Edge border punch, 1/8 inch Real Red taffeta ribbon, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: